If we reasonably believe that you’ve manipulated our prices, execution processes or the platform, including using any electronic device, software, algorithm, trading strategy or arbitrage practice (including but not limited to latency abuse, price manipulation or time manipulation) to take unfair advantage of the way in which we construct, provide or convey our bid or ask prices, we may in our sole and absolute discretion do one or more of these things without your consent:
- enforce the Contract against you if you owe money to us under the Contract;
- treat the Contract as void from the outset if we owe you money under the Contract,unless you provide us with conclusive evidence that you haven’t committed any breach of warranty, misrepresentation or breach of undertaking under the Agreements, within 30 days of us giving you notice under this clause;
- withhold any funds that we suspect have been made from these activities;
- make any corrections or adjustments to your Account;
- close your Account;
- take any other action that we consider appropriate.
- The Platform is an online facility that allows you to execute your trades as well as view, download and print the Confirmations and other reports that we provide about your Account.
- It’s your responsibility to understand and assess the Platform before trading with us.
- You can access and use the Platform to:
- submit Orders to us;
- receive Confirmations and other reports that we make available to you by
posting on the Platform
- review your Contracts
- monitor your obligations under the Agreements.
- The Platform is provided by third parties and because of this, we don’t control, endorse or vouch for the accuracy or completeness of the Platform. It’s provided to you on an “as is” basis, without any express or implied warranty or guarantee from us and we don’t promise that it’s fit for a particular purpose
- These terms apply to Contracts that you execute through our Platform:
- we’re not liable to you for any loss, expense, Cost or liability that you suffer or incur because of any failure of the Platform, data or service interruptions, transmission failure or delays or similar technical errors arising out of or in connection with the use, operation, performance and/or error or malfunction of the Platform, other than as a result of our fraud, willful default or negligence;
- we’re not liable to you for any removal of Profits or Losses you might suffer due to errors in quotes which are the result of our typing errors, feed errors or any incorrect perception of information that you enter into the system other than as a result of our fraud, willful default or negligence;
- we’re entitled to make the necessary corrections in your Account based on the market value of the relevant Underlying Asset the time an error occurs;
- the price of your Contract may change in the time between when we initially offer it to you and when we receive your Order, because of delays in transmission between you and us. If we offer automatic Order execution to you, we’re entitled to change the price at which your Order is executed to the market value at the time we receive the Order from you;
- our Platform may be available in several versions, which can vary regarding certain features, including but not limited to the level of security applied and products and services available. We’re not liable to you for any loss, expense, cost or liability that you suffer or incur because you’ve used a different version of the Platform than our current
standard version (with all available updates installed);
- you’re responsible for all Orders and for the accuracy of all information sent via the Platform using your name, password or any other means of personal identification implemented to identify you;
- you must keep all passwords secret and ensure that no one else accesses your Account;
- you’re liable to us for Contracts executed via your password even if you haven’t allowed your password to be used or your Account is wrongfully accessed;
- Any Confirmation that we send or make available to you on the Platform is our confirmation of a Contract, regardless of whether the Platform confirms that the Contract is executed immediately when you send your instructions.
- Do not use the error or the gap of the bonus in trading.
- Do not carry trade to exchange different interest rates for each currency pair.
- USDHKD, BCHUSD, DSHUSD, ETCUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, XMRUSD, XRPEUR, XRPUSD are profitable for trading as usual, however, no commissions will be paid to the trader for these currency pairs and they will not be eligible for all promotions.
- Spread less than 13 $ does not pay commissions and promotions.
- Avoid doing any types of KYC and rely on broker gaps or system errors to trading.
- Do not use chart errors or trading time delay.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, modify, delete or add to any of the provisions of this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion, without giving any advance or prior notice.
- When these Terms and Conditions are modified (hereinafter referred to as "Changes") we will post such Changes on our Online Trading Facility and/or otherwise notify you of such changes. Each such notification shall be deemed as sufficient notice and it is your duty to consult and/or to check regularly this Agreement on our Online Trading Facility regarding
any such Changes. Therefore, you should review these pages from time to time so as to ensure that you will be aware of any such changes.
- All amended terms shall be effective five calendar days after their initial posting on our Online Trading facility, or as of the first time that you access and/or use our Online Trading Facility after such amendments were made, whichever is sooner.
- Your continued access and/or use of our Online Trading Facility after the publication of any Changes shall be considered as your agreement to such modified Terms and Conditions and shall be governed by those Terms and Conditions, as modified. If you do not wish to be bound by such changes, you should Cease to access and/or use our online trading facility and inform us in writing, Immediately
- Some areas or parts of our Online Trading Facility may have different specific terms of access and/or use posted thereon. If there is a conflict and/or discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and any such specific terms of access and/or use, the latter shall have precedence with respect to your access and useof such relevant area or part of our Online Trading Facility
Entire Agreement - Severability
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and us concerning the access and use of our Online Trading Facility and it cancels and supersedes all previous arrangements or agreements by and between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any other communications or understandings between you and us, except as determined and/or stated otherwise "in the terms agreed upon by mutual consent of the Parties".
- Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as requiring the commission of any act contrary to Applicable Laws, Rules and/or Regulations.Whenever there is any conflict and/or discrepancy between any provision of this Agreement and any present or future applicable statute, law, ordinance or regulation governing the transactions here under, the latter shall prevail, but in such event the provision of this Agreement thus affected shall be curtailed and limited only to the extent necessary to bring it within the requirement of the law.
- Each part of this Agreement is a distinct undertaking. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision or part of a provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected or invalidated.
- With respect to the provisions of this Agreement, which are held to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the Parties will negotiate in good faith with the intention to replace the void provision with a valid one that in its economic effect complies best with the void provision in a manner consistent with their joint intention as expressed herein and this Agreement shall, to the fullest extent lawful, be reformed and construed as if such invalid or illegal or unenforceable provision, or part of a provision, had never been contained herein, and such provision or part reformed so that it would be valid, legal and enforceable to the maximum extent possible.
- Without limiting the foregoing, if any provision (or part of provision) contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to duration, activity or subject, it shall be construed by limiting and reducing it, so as to be enforceable to the fullest extent compatible with then existing applicable law.
- The company does not allow clients to use "arbitrage" trading methods.In trading with the broker "Quinnix" The company reserves the right to cancel any trading orders that come from arbitrage methods. All in the event that the company detects any account using the said trading method.
Arbitrage A trading strategy that uses "arbitrage ordering".
Arbitral purchase Assets purchased in one market and at the same time They are sold in other markets in the same way, so the difference in asset value It is constant on different stocks the result of this strategy, regardless of the outcome of the pace.In the face of the market in the future, the value will remain approximately constant(As a result of compensation by reciprocal orders) This order is considered an arbitrage. When it consists of buying (sell) Of a financial asset in a certain market Being not sold (buy) In the same way in other markets There is a significant gap between the prices of the two adjacent markets at the time the order is opened or closed.